Who are we?
Gheen Irrigation Works is a manufacturer of a wide variety of steel fittings for farm, commercial, and industrial use as well as custom powder coating and hot dip galvanizing. We've been manufacturing irrigation fittings in Eugene, Oregon since 1933. Our fittings are used in the transmission of water and the irrigation of crops all over the world. Please click the About Gheen button on the menu to the left to learn more.
What fittings lines do we manufacture?
- Hook & Latch
- Quick Rain
- Round Back
- Crown American (IRECO/Western)
- Original Gheen (Reverse Lock)
- A wide variety of obsolete and hard to find Hook & Latch interchanges and adapters
- Ring Lock
- Gheen Flat Back
- Round Back
- Crown American
- We also make hybrid couplers that can be connected via Hook & Latch or Ring Lock
- Wheel Line
- 6 Varieties of Power Units
- 3 Hydraulic Single Rail Movers
- 2 Hydraulic Dual Rail Movers
- 1 Hydrostatic Dual Rail Mover
- 5', 6', 7', 8', & 10' Wheels
- Cast Aluminum Torque Couplers
- Water Tight (Mechanical Joint)
- Underground Compression
- Ames ABC
- Flanged, Grooved, & Plain End
- Valves and Accessories
What other services do we offer?
- Powder Coating
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Custom Fabrication
Please click the Products button on the menu to the left to learn more.